1. APLIP – is the trade name of the producer group involved in the manufacture and sales of advertising and promotional materials, carrying out its business activity under the following names:
a/ AMGS GROUP Jerz i Gigołło Sp. Komandytowa having its registered office in Poland, 80-416 Gdańsk,
Al. Generała Józefa Hallera 134/223, NIP (Tax Id. No.) NIP 5833278093, REGON: 368996951
b/ Battechnik Maciej Jerz having its registered office in Poland, 26-600 Radom, Ul. Rodziny Winczewskich 10/19a, NIP (Tax Id. No.) PL7991848900
2. By undertaking cooperation with the aforementioned companies, the Customer represents that it has read the terms of cooperation and accepts them fully.
1. The written confirmation of an order, including by e-mail, means the conclusion of a purchase-sale agreement between the party placing the order, hereinafter referred to as the Customer, and the Seller, hereinafter referred to as AMGS Group on the terms and conditions herein specified.
2. Orders shall be fulfilled only after receipt, including by e-mail, of a written approval of the design and/or sample. In specific cases it may be required to send a confirmation of payment of all or part of the order value in the currency specified in the sale document to the bank account indicated by AMGS Group.
3. AMGS Group reserves the right to refuse or delay the fulfilment of an order or to change the negotiated selling price, if:
a/ the order does not exceed the minimum order quantity for a given range of goods;
b/ the lead time required by the Customer is shorter than the lead time specified in the offer or the enquiry;
c/ the Customer is in default with payment of overdue invoices;
d/ the Customer has failed to fulfil its obligation to send the files in the required format.
4. The quotations sent to the Customer in an electronic form become invalid 7 days after sending.
5. The Customer shall send a correct file, in the vector graphic (curves) format.
6. Personalized or custom items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
1. Complaints should be filed promptly, i.e. not later than 7 days after receipt of the goods.
Complaints shall be sent in a written form to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and the reasons for filing the complaint shall be given.
2. Complaints filed after 7 days from the date of receipt of the goods shall not be considered.
3. Complaints shall be considered only if the goods are found not to be in compliance with the order specifications.
4. Any errors in print due to the Customer’s fault, i.e. originating as a result of sending files containing errors, shall not be subject to complaint.
5. As the settings of particular monitors may differ significantly, the shades of colours shall also not give rise to a complaint. Please pay attention to the description of the products or the purchase specimen.
6. As orders are fulfilled using materials from various deliveries, slight differences in the shades of materials and the colours of prints when orders are placed on the basis of the specimen purchased or in the case of additional printing of previously made products, shall also not be subject to complaint.
7. The damage, loss or delay of the shipment during transportation shall not be subject to complaint. For the loss, damage or delay of a shipment a complaint shall be filed with the carrier. This factor is outside the control of AMGS Group.
8. AMGS Group shall not bear liability for the non-performance or improper performance of its obligations, if the non-performance or improper performance results from circumstances caused by force majeure, e.g. natural disasters, earthquakes, cyclones, storms, fog, strikes, wars, riots, road blocks, changes in national and/or foreign regulations.
9. The liability of AMGS Group for any damage done to the Customer (regardless of the legal basis) shall be limited to the value of the order and/or service to which the claim refers.
10. AMGS Group shall bear liability only for damage actually suffered. It shall not bear any liability for the profits the Customer could have earned if it had not suffered damage (lost profits).
Accepted payment forms:
1. Bank transfer
3. Card(AMGS GROUP Jerz i Gigołło Sp. Komandytowa accepts payments for sold products using the EspagoLink system. The payment operator is Elavon Financial Services Designated Activity Company (Limited Liability Company o Wyznaczonym Przedmiocie Działalności), Branch in Poland. After making the purchase, you will receive a personalized link to the provided e-mail address with instructions on how you should settle the payment for the purchase with a payment card on the payment page secured with the SSL protocol.
Information on consumer complaints related to the payment
Consumer complaints related to electronic payments and the operation of the website should be sent in electronic form via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. It is recommended to include in the description of the complaint:
1. Information and circumstances of the subject of the complaint, the type and date of the defect or irregularity in particular;
2. Description of the claims;
3. Contact details of the person submitting the complaint - this will facilitate and accelerate the consideration of the complaint by the Merchant.
The requirements set out in point 1 and 2 are only recommendations and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted without the recommended description of the complaint.
The response to the complaint by the Merchant takes place immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission.
Payment data use policy
Payment data: type, number of the payment card, expiry date, CVV number (three-digit code on the back of your payment card) is entered on a secure encrypted page using the SSL protocol. AMGS GROUP Jerz i Gigołło Sp. Komandytowa does not store or process payment card numbers, but only information about the card type and the last 4 digits of its number.
1. AMGS GROUP Jerz i Gigołło Sp. Komandytowa reserve the right to change the regulations.
2. In matters not covered by this contract, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
3. Disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer, who is a Consumer within the meaning of Art. 22¹ of the Civil Code, that are resulting from the placed Order will be considered by competent common courts and in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
Disputes arising between the Seller and a Customer, who is not also a Consumer, will be considered by the competent courts due to the headquarters of the Seller.